Hours and Contact Information
- Open Monday – Friday 2:00 – 8:00 PM
- Phone: 609-637-5695
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addressing your packages
2000 Pennington Road
Your Residential Hall & Room #
Ewing, NJ 08618
2000 Pennington Road
Eickhoff Hall Room 114
Ewing, NJ, 08618
- Please ensure that you are using your full name as it appears on your PAWS account.
- Please refrain from using nicknames.
- Ensure that if parents or guardians are sending you a package, the package still shows your name as it appears on PAWS.
- If a package is not properly addressed it will be returned as we are not able to determine who it belongs to, meaning the package will be returned to sender.
- Please note that there will be a delay from when you receive an email from the carrier (amazon, UPS, etc.) stating that the package has been delivered, and when your package will be ready for pick up in the Residential Mailroom.
- All packages are sorted and directed to the proper location by Mailing and Receiving Services.
- Once the package is delivered to the Residential Mailroom we then scan it into our system at which time you will receive an email stating that your package is ready for pickup.
- At that point you are able to come and pick up your package, during our open hours.
Picking up your package
- Please wait until you receive an email from the Residential mailroom stating that your package is ready for pick up.
- When you come to pick up your package, please have your TCNJ ID available and ready to show to our desk assistants.
- Please enter through the correct side and wait until an available DA calls you to their station.
As majority of the packages that we receive come from Amazon, we wanted to take the time to share a tip with you when placing your order. To ensure that your Amazon package makes it to the correct place click here for delivery instructions.
Other Carriers & Companies
If you have the ability to do this with other carriers and companies that you are ordering from we encourage you share these instructions.
- Deliveries are only accepted Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- All mail and packages are to be delivered at “Mailing and Receiving Services” Loading Dock is located behind Decker Hall off of L Street.
- Deliveries are not accepted on federal holidays.
Package Documentation Policy
Please note that if we are able to determine that your package contains a policy violation (i.e. the packaging depicts what is inside, the company name, etc.) it will be documented and you may be required to go through the conduct process.
You will be notified that your package was documented upon pick-up. Our staff may encourage either you or someone else to take home the package and your RD / CA will follow up with you to ensure the package in violation has been removed.
Violations include but are not limited to:
- Paraphernalia (alcohol or drugs)
- Fire Hazard Materials (ex. candles, toasters, AC units, etc.)
- High Risk / Rapid Consumption Materials (ex.beer pong, funnel, etc.)
- For more information on prohibited items view The Guide to Residence Living – Behavior Expectations for Residential Students
If you lost a package, please complete this lost package form.