Applying for housing at TCNJ is easy as 1-2-3!
1: Log into My Housing.
2: Click on the desired application process from the menu bar.
3: Fill out your personal profile, required emergency contact information and sign your housing contract.
- Students with housing insecurity or accessibility issues (i.e. students previously registered with the Accessibility Resource Center for housing accommodations where on-campus housing was deemed necessary);
- International students;
- Students working on upper-division research (including in-person clinical courses that necessitate access to campus) or culminating projects that require the use of campus facilities or equipment;
- Students who have permanent home address outside of Eastern time zone that would make participating in virtual classes uniquely burdensome;
- Student employees working in units supporting the limited on-campus operations (ResEd, BSC, Library, Admissions, EMS, etc.);
- Targeted opportunity programs (EOF);
- Students with other significant extenuating circumstances.
In order to be considered for the new fall assignment process under the aforementioned criteria, the fall 2020 housing application must be completed by Sunday, August 9, 2020. All requests will be reviewed by a committee and you will be alerted of your status by Housing. Those who are approved for housing will also be notified of their assignment and move in information.