The College of New Jersey Logo

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     Three Bar Menu


This page is designed to provide students, parents, and external clients with information on which areas to address concerns or questions.

Room Changes
Housing or Meal Plan Billing
Housing Contract Release
Meal Plans and Changes
Facilities and Maintenance
Housekeeping / Pest Control
Report a Broken Washer or Dryer
Residence Hall FAQ

If your question has not been answered, feel free to drop us an email or give us a phone call at the contact information on the right.

Room Changes

Questions about room changes should be directed to your community adviser or Residence Director.  Students wishing to participate in a room change should visit the room change page for additional information about the process.

Wolfe Hall – Nathan Lachman,
Travers Hall – Ky’Ara Mccray,
ABE, Centennial and Norsworthy Halls – Gabriella “GB” Buckley,
Decker and Cromwell – Tyese Medford,
Townhouse East, West, and South – Brigitte Bedoya,
Eickhoff, New Residence, Phelps, Hausdoerffer and College Houses – Destiny “Dess” Montgomery,

Facilities and Maintenance Concerns

Facilities and maintenance concerns are handled by our Department of Facilities.  Work orders can be submitted via the online work order system, or called in at 609-771-2353.


Housekeeping / Pest Control

TCNJ’s Office of Building Services handles building cleanliness and pest control.  To report a concern, request service, or view the office’s hours of operation, please visit their website or contact 609-771-2353.


Meal Plans and Changes

For questions about meal plans, dining hall locations, and times, please visit the TCNJ Dining website.  Current academic year meal plan costs are posted on our room and board rate page.  For more detailed information, please contact 609-771-2301.

Students interested in changing their meal plan can either email us at or contact Residential Education and Housing at 609-771-2301.  Please be aware that meal plan changes can only be completed during certain periods, and that meal plan change requests must come from the student.  For additional information about the meal plan change process, please visit the meal plan change page.



Room and Board charges are generated by Residential Education and Housing and applied to the student’s account on PAWS twice a year.  Fall semester bills are posted in July and Spring semester bills are posted in November.  For students added or removed from housing, bills are normally posted by the end of the week.  For information on room and board costs, please visit our room and board rate page or the Office of Student Accounts’ billing calendar.  In addition, questions can be directed to or 609-771-2301.


Housing Contract Releases

For information on the Request for Termination of Housing process, please visit the Request for Termination of Housing page.  Students requesting a contract release for reasons other than withdrawal or leave of absence, study abroad, or academic/conduct dismissals, will have to contact Housing at 609-771-2301 to set up a Contract Release appointment.  Additional information about this intake meeting is listed on the Request for Termination of Housing page under the section marked Contract Release.


Report a Broken Washer or Dryer

To report an issue in a residence hall laundry room, please contact Residential Education and Housing at 609-771-2301 or or fill out an online report.  To report a problem, please indicate the machine type, machine position or number, location, and a description of the issue.  Once we receive notification, we will contact our laundry vendor and they will dispatch maintenance staff to repair the machine.


Residential Education and Housing
Eickhoff Hall, Room 114
The College of New Jersey
PO Box 7718
2000 Pennington Rd.
Ewing, NJ 08628

609.771.2301 Phone
609.637.5165 Fax
Office Directory