Digital Signage Locations in the Residence Halls
The Residence Hall operates several monitors in the main lobbies of the Residence Halls. Below are the number of beds per building where digital signage is available:
- Centennial (209)
- Cromwell (300)
- Decker (365)
- Hausdoerffer (196)
- New Res (214)
- Norsworthy (164)
- Phelps (197)
- Travers (550)
- Wolfe (550)
Weekly Advertising Rates
Weekly advertisements will run for 7 consecutive days with the option to renew for a 2nd week.
|1 Week||2 Weeks|
All digital advertisements must comply with TCNJ’s posting policy.
- TCNJ internal clients should submit all digital signage requests 7 days in advance (by 4:30 PM) through Book-IT and attach their advertisement file.
- Content for all advertisements is submitted to the Office of Student Involvement for approval.
- External clients should contact Alanna Gutchigian, Conference and Event Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. Content for all advertisements are submitted to the Office of Student Involvement for approval. Adequate notice is required.
- Student Organizations and TCNJ Offices/Departments will be billed through Book It via their chartfield numbers.
- External clients will be billed by Conference and Event Services
- Digital signage screens are landscape (horizontal). Please design content in a landscape orientation only. This aspect ratio is 16:9 and the pixel size is 1920w x1080h.
- Files types for images: .jpg, .png.
- Files types for videos: .mp4 or .mov (videos should be less than 2 minutes). Video playback will not include audio track since monitors are muted.
- All photos and videos should be HD quality. Monitors are set to display at a 1920×1080 resolution.
- Residential Education and Housing reserves the right to decline postings if image or videos do not meet requirements.
The guidelines below are to assist in the development of slides or videos.
- Recommended Headline size: 40 pt
- Recommended supporting text size: 24 pt
- Recommended URL/Call to Action size: 28 pt
- Avoid hyphenated words. If needed, move that word to the next line using a soft return (shift+return).
- Do not include the TCNJ logo or any variations in your slides. The official TCNJ logo is already included in the larger display frame.
- If you will display a URL and do not have a short, abbreviated URL that fits on one line, consider generating a short URL.
- Font color must be a strong contrast against the background.
- Avoid using multiple font colors within one slide.
- The simpler the background of the layout, the more readable it will be. The color of the font and background of the content should be easy to see from a distance.
- Too many graphics and copy on an individual slide can make it very difficult for viewers to read your slide clearly.
**Residential Education & Housing reserve the right to decline any advertisement that violates a current TCNJ contract.