Below you will find a list of things you can do to be proactive in becoming connected to our great community:
- Connect with your professors/advisor/floor mates/Residence Education Staff/Friends
- Develop personal/professional/academic goals you would like to accomplish this semester and year
- Get involved with Welcome Week events!
- Start to seek out student organizations that you interested in!
- Connect with the Bonner Center and their community service projects!
- Review the Guide to Residence Living and ensure that your residential room is decorated in a way that all policies are abided by!
- Connect with your Campus Police Community Officer!
- Attend a time management program
- Connect with the Office of Anti-Violence Initiates and make your GREEN DOT!
- Visit the Dining Services website and learn how to eat healthy while at college!
- Feeling a little overwhelmed? The Counseling and Psychological Services office is a great resource to aid in your transition!
- Want to learn more about how to personal choices and responsibility? Stop by and meet the staff of Office of Alcohol and Drug Education.
- Visit the Health Services website to ensure you brought all of the necessary items for your home away from home medicine cabinet.
- Connect with the Center for Academic Success!
- Is one of your classes challenging? Go to the Tutoring Center and get connected!
- Need a little more cash? Visit the Career Services Office for more information on jobs right here at TCNJ!
- Thinking of switching majors? Make sure you connect with your Academic Advisor for guidance through this process!
- Find unique ways to celebrate your uniqueness!
- Get to know someone new in your community!
- Thank someone this week for being who they are!
- Take some time to reflect on your first six weeks at college and what it has meant to you!
- Review and revise your original goals/expectations set in week 1!
- Have you been out to support one of our athletic teams this year? If not, go out and support your peers!
- Attend the LIONS 6 celebration social to commemorate your first six weeks at TCNJ!