Centennial Hall opened in 1955 and, in 2009, went through a significant renovation. Named for TCNJ’s 100th anniversary, the building is between Lake Sylvia and the TCNJ library and features traditional doubles and singles with communal bathrooms. Centennial has single-gendered bathrooms on each floor and therefore houses students on single-sex floors.
Centennial has some of the most spacious double rooms on campus with large windows and great views of Lake Sylva, the TCNJ library, or the inner grassy courtyard. Centennial has several lounges and communal spaces that can be great for individual and group study. In addition, a game room on the ground floor has a large flat-screen television, pool table, arcade games, and kitchen.